Pegasus Airlines is a Turkish low-cost airline flying to Europe and Asia.
|Checked Baggage Allowance||6/10|
|Excess Baggage Fees||7/10|
One bag of up to 8kg is permitted as carry-on. Dimensions are limited to 20x40x55cm.+ Show Full Policy
This is baggage taken onto the plane by the passenger. Each passenger is permitted one item of carry-on baggage measuring 20 cm x 40 cm x 55 cm, and weighing a maximum of 8 kg.
The following are allowed to be carried on board without subjected to extra cost.
If there is no room in the cabin for these items, then they will be stowed in the hold and carried as checked baggage.
One hand bag suitable for traveling,
One overcoat, shawl, scarf or blanket,
One bag of duty-free shopping,
One umbrella (except those with pointed ends) or walking stick,
One baby carrycot or pushchair (can be placed in cargo),
One small camera or telescope,
Books and magazines to be read during the flight,
Collapsible wheelchair or pair of crutches (to be placed in cargo)
Baby food and carrycot to be used during the flight
One laptop computer
Excess Hand Luggage Fees
-If hand luggage of Guests who depart from one of out of Turkey destination with Pegasus Airlines, is determined as oversized or overweighed at boarding gate, 50 € (70 CHF / 400 DKK / 46 GBP / 200 RUB / 500 SEK / 125 TL / 70 USD) shall be charged for it by loading under the aircraft.
- If hand luggage of Guests who depart from one of Turkey destination with Pegasus Airlines, is determined as oversized of overweighed at boarding gate, its weight is added onto checked baggage and excess collection shall be applied according to regarding route’s rate in case there is excess weight.
Free baggage allowance is 15 kg for domestic flights and 20 kg for international flights. The baggage allowance of children under the age of two is 10 kg on all flights.
The contents of the baggage should comprise clothes.Valuable documents and jewelry, electronic goods, and items that can leak or break should not be placed in baggage.
In accordance with EU regulations, the maximum weight limit per piece of baggage is 32 kg.
Any baggage exceeding the free baggage allowance will be charged and may be paid for up to 4 hours prior to the flight on our website, by contacting our Call Center or any of our authorized agents.
Pegasus Airlines Domestic Checked Baggage Fees - New for 2016
Linear Dimensions: What are Linear Dimensions?
Piece vs Weight: What is Piece Concept vs Weight Concept
Packing List: Travel Packing Checklist
Excess and Overweight baggage can be purchased online at a discounted rate. Denominations of 5, 10, and 20kg are available.
If you have more than 20kg/44lbs of excess baggage, you will be charged the higher airport rate.+ Show Full Policy
Any baggage or hand luggage exceeding the free baggage allowance will be charged at the rates below and may be paid for up to 4 hours prior to the flight on our website, by contacting our Call Center or any of our authorized agents.
- The maximum excess baggage allowance you may purchase is 20 kg. The fees are divided into 5 kg, 10 kg and 20 kg blocks. Payment is at the rates that appear on the table below on our website
- In the event of your baggage exceeding the free baggage allowance of 15 kg on domestic flights and 20 kg on international flights and no excess baggage allowance having been purchased prior to the flight passengers will be required to pay the excess baggage fee at the airport.
- No excess baggage allowance may be purchased for infants.
- In the event that there is more than one person on the PNR each passenger must purchase their own separate excess baggage allowance.
- Any baggage allowance purchased is not transferable.
- In the event of a reservation change any excess baggage allowance purchased is automatically transferred to the new flight. Any differences in fees will be charged or refunded.
- In the event that a flight is cancelled any excess baggage allowance fee is automatically refunded. No baggage refunds are made unless the flight is cancelled.
- For our passengers who have purchased Advantage or Extra Packages, the excess baggage allowance included in the package will be added to the free baggage allowance at no extra cost. Our passengers who have purchased Advantage or Extra Packages and who wish to purchase additional baggage allowance in excess of their package entitlement may only do so at the airport.
Click here for detailed information about Advantage and Extra Packages.
- From 8 July, in the event that passengers continuing from international to domestic lines or vice versa pay their excess baggage fees at the airport, 1 Euro per kilo for each passenger will be added to the international flight for the domestic flight.
- For connecting flights from international to domestic lines and vice versa the free baggage allowance for international lines applies.
- For connecting flights from international to domestic lines and vice versa and international to international lines the fees for any excess baggage or hand luggage may be paid for at cheaper rates via our website, our Call Center and authorized agents up to 4 hours prior to the flight. You will be charged the total fees for all lines. E.G: 1 kg of excess baggage for a connecting flight from Adana to Istanbul that continues to Rome will be charged up to 4 hours prior to the flight as follows: Adana - Istanbul: 3 TRY + Istanbul - Rome 3 EURO, making a total of 3 TRY + 3 EURO. For connecting flights from domestic lines to domestic lines, from Turkey to Nicosia and from Nicosia to Turkey you may make payments for any excess luggage or hand luggage at reduced rates via our website, Call Center or authorized agents up to 4 hours prior to the flight. In this event only the fee for the departure line is payable.
- For passengers departing/arriving from FRANCE, SWEDEN and ITALY, from 01.10.2013, airport excess baggage fees have increased to EUR 6 per kilo.
- From 01 December 2013 airport excess baggage fees will be modified. With the exception of transfer passengers, the fee on domestic lines will increase from 5 to 6 TRY and the excess baggage fee on lines to and from Germany, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Denmark, Georgia, Holland, Irak, Iran, Israel, Switzerland, Kazakstan, Kirgizstan, Lebanon, Russia-Krasnodar, Russia-Sochi, Ukraine and Greece will increase from 5 to 6 TRY. The change will apply equally to flights purchased prior to 01 December 2013.
New Excess Tariff for Turkey and Northern Cyprus Beyond - International Beyond
|Archery Equipment - Bows and Arrows||Pegasus Airlines Archery Equipment - Bows and Arrows Policy||All Airline's Archery Equipment - Bows and Arrows Policies|
|Bikes||Pegasus Airlines Bikes Policy||All Airline's Bikes Policies|
|Fishing Equipment||Pegasus Airlines Fishing Equipment Policy||All Airline's Fishing Equipment Policies|
|Golf Clubs||Pegasus Airlines Golf Clubs Policy||All Airline's Golf Clubs Policies|
|Kayaks||Pegasus Airlines Kayaks Policy||All Airline's Kayaks Policies|
|Kitesurfing Equipment||Pegasus Airlines Kitesurfing Equipment Policy||All Airline's Kitesurfing Equipment Policies|
|SCUBA Diving Equipment||Pegasus Airlines SCUBA Diving Equipment Policy||All Airline's SCUBA Diving Equipment Policies|
|Skis||Pegasus Airlines Skis Policy||All Airline's Skis Policies|
|Snowboards||Pegasus Airlines Snowboards Policy||All Airline's Snowboards Policies|
|Surfboards||Pegasus Airlines Surfboards Policy||All Airline's Surfboards Policies|
|Windsurfing Equipment||Pegasus Airlines Windsurfing Equipment Policy||All Airline's Windsurfing Equipment Policies|